How It Works
- Submit your title for consideration by completing the submission form.
- We’ll review your book and let you know if it’s been selected.
- If we choose your book for a promotion we’ll send you a PayPal invoice.
- After we receive your payment your book will be listed in our daily email, featured on our website, and posted to all of our social media platforms on the day you selected.
For us to consider your submission your title must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Romance or Erotic genres only. At this time we are only promoting books that fit into these categories.
- Stand-alone novels or the first book in a series only. We do not promote the second, third, etc, book in a series. We cannot assume that our subscribers have already read the first book. The exception to this rule is the Double Feature Promotion described below.
- Free or discounted by 50% or more. Our readers prefer a price of $2.99 or less.
- A limited-time offer. The deal has to be special and time sensitive.
- The best deal. If a book has been free in the previous ninety days, that’s the only price we’re willing to feature it at.
- A professionally produced novel. This means a great cover, and error free text that is well-formatted and proficiently edited.
- Highly rated. Books should have at least ten reviews with an average star rating of 3.5 or better on the Amazon.com USA website. Reviews exception: If the novel is a new release, we will consider it if you have a previously published book with more than 50 reviews from Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- Widely available. Your book needs to be available on at least one major retailer. The more places you sell your book, the better.
You can promote the same title with us more than once, but there needs to be a gap of three months between promotions. There also needs to be a one month gap between titles by the same author. Even if your book meets all of these requirements, it may not be selected. We would love to include every book, but we reserve the right to reject any book for any reason. We’ll let you know if this is the case, typically within 48 hours.
The Double Feature Promotion
You can submit the first two books in a series and they will be listed together in one promotional slot in our daily email.
- Both books must meet all of the criteria listed above.
- Tick the checkbox to let us know you want the double feature promotion and fill out the rest of the form for the second book.
- You will be billed for each book according to our pricing structure.
- It’s up to you how you want to structure the sales price of the two books, i.e. first free, second $0.99.
The double feature promotion is a great way to gain additional exposure for a series and hopefully get readers hooked with the purchase or download of two great books instead of just one.
Free Book of the Day Promotion
One spot per day is reserved for this exclusive slot just for free books. Your novel will be featured first in our subscriber email with a bold enhancement indicating that the book is the Free Book of the Day.
You can add your own Amazon affiliate link code and earn money when someone clicks your link and buys something on Amazon! If you are unfamiliar with the Amazon Associates Program and would like to find out more, click here.
Books must be free on the day of the promotion. We are accepting permafrees. All of the other criteria listed above for standard listings applies to the Free Book of the Day.
The Free Book of the Day is a great way to get exclusive exposure for your novel plus you have the opportunity to make some additional revenue through the Amazon affiliate program.
Click here to submit a Free Book of the Day listing.
- Please check the availability calendars before submitting your book.
- Red Roses Romance does not make any assurances or guarantees regarding the number of book sales or downloads you will get as a result of your promotion.
- We reserve the right to change our advertising rates at any time without notice.
- The price we’re promoting your book should match the discounted retail price. If the price does not match on the day of your promotion, we will not include your book and will be unable to grant a refund.
- We welcome any and all advertisers, from authors with one published novel to large publishers.